Nubia has launched their latest budget segment smartphone, the Nubia N1 Lite in India. The device was first announced in February earlier this year at MWC. The device sports a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The device has the candybar design with rounded borders and the rear sports the camera, LED flash and the Fingerprint sensor set up in the middle.
Specifications of Nubia N1 Lite:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS Full Lamination display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 84-degree wide angle lens
- Os: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
The Nubia N1 Lite comes with 16GB internal memory which is expandable to an additional 32GB using microSD card. The device comes with an 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash having f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front facing camera which also has an LED flash for taking brighter selfies even in dark environments. The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery and it comes with 4G VoLTE support as well. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and in this price range with the specifications at offer, it directly competes with the Redmi 4 and Coolpad devices.
The Nubia N1 Lite is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available in Black color exclusively on Amazon.in.