ZTE has launched the Blade D6 to add to their existing Blade series of smartphones with the device being launched having some uncanny resemblance to the iPhone 6 in appearance.The device is said to be made of high-grade aluminium 6013 alloy body which is similar to the one used to make iPhone 6. Coming to the features the device is not up to the mark with the iPhone in this aspect but is having decent specs.
It comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 CPU paired with Mali-T720 GPU which is further supported by 2GB of RAM and the Blade D6 comes with 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded using microSD card. The Blade D6 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box with ZTE’s MiFavor ver 3.2 UI over it.
Features and Specifications of ZTE Blade D6:
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 CPU paired with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB which can be expanded
- Camera: 13MP rear camera sensor with dual-tone LED flash and 88-degree wide-angle, 5MP front camera
- Battery: 2200mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with MiFavor ver 3.1 UI over it
- Connectivity: 4G LTE support, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and dual-SIM support
In the camera aspect the device comes with a 13MP rear camera sensor with dual-tone LED flash and 88-degree wide-angle, 5MP front camera. There are other features like beautification options which include smile shutter function, high definition continuous shooting, and auto panorama to help you take good pictures in various conditions. The device is powered by 2200 mAh battery which is decent enough to give average battery life.
The device comes with all the basic Connectivity features like 4G LTE support, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and dual-SIM support. It will be available in the market in various colors like Silver, Gold, Grey and Pink. The pricing and availability of the device is not yet officially announced but it is expected to be around the Rs. 16,000 – 17,000 mark.