ZTE has announced their latest flagship device adding to their Axon series, the ZTE Axon 7 which comes with some amazing specifications giving it an edge over the other Flagships in the market. It is powered with Snapdragon 820 SoC and has 6GB of RAM adding to the 2K resolution display making it one of the best Hardware specifications in Flagships.
The device comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display having curved display and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is available in two variants based on RAM and Storage – 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage making it one of the few devices to come with 6GB RAM.
Specifications of ZTE Axon 7:
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED Display with curved edges and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM and storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 6GB with 128GB internal storage
- Camera: 20MP rear camera with F/1.8 aperture, OIS and 4K recording along with an 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS (updated to Android N on release)
- Battery: 3250mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
The device comes with a 20MP rear camera having F/1.8 aperture along with OIS and 4K recording along with 8MP front facing camera. The device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS and the company is expected to update the device to Android N upon its release. It is powered by a 3250mAh battery and comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The ZTE Axon 7 comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC.
The ZTE Axon is available in Ion Gold and Quartz Gray colors and priced at 2,899 yuan for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant is priced at 4099 yuan.The pre orders start from today through Jd.com and the device will be available form June 2nd.