It appears to the be the era of the Dual camera set ups in smartphones with almost every other company launched devices sporting a dual rear camera setup with various uses, even companies like Apple have made sure not to be out of the race and has introduced a dual rear camera setup in their iPhone 7 Plus. ZTE has introduced a phablet with a dual rear camera setup, the Axon 7 MAX which sports a 6-inch Full HD display which comes equipped with 3D viewing capabilities as well.
The device is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 200GB using microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. There are many smartphones with Dual camera setup in the market from many companies but the most noted of them are the Huawei P9 which has shown some great potential, the LG G5, LG V10, HTC One M8, Moto X 2016, Oppo Find 9 etc.
Specifications of ZTE Axon 7 MAX:
- Display: 6-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass display with naked-eye 3D viewing
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP dual (Color + B & W) rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor and a 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C and Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Battery: 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Coming to the Camera, the ZTE Axon 7 Max comes with a 13MP dual (Color + B & W) rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor and a 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens. The dual cameras in the back, one is for Color captures while the other captures images in B & W. the build quality looks promising, with a metal unibody design and on the Audio aspect it sports an AKM4962 audio chip to enhance audio experience along with Dolby Atmos and SmartPa.
The Fingerprint sensor is located on the back of the device and the device is powered by a 4100mAh battery which is non-removable and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The ZTE Axon 7 Max will be available in Gold color only and is priced at 2999 yuan in China which is approximately Rs. 29,560 INR.