There has been lot of news about the Xolo Black smartphone which is said to have two rear cameras and it is official now with Xolo releasing the Xolo Black smartphone which comes with dual camera setup 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel primary cameras.
The Xolo Black comes with a 5.5 inch Hull HD display having 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device runs on 1.5 GHz 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor with adreno 405 GPU which is supported by 2GB of RAM.
The main feature of the device is the dual rear or primary camera on the back which are a 13MP + 2MP cameras on the back having autofocus with Ubifocus, LED flash and also having 1080p Video recording option. The dual cameras are to help in improving the focusing speed and also in offering effects like multi focus along with some effects like bokeh effect which we have seen in Honor phone. The Xolo Black is just 7.3 mm in thickness and is powered by a 3200 mAh battery, it runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 with HIVE 1.5 UI over it.
Features and Specifications of Xolo Black:
• Display: 5.5-inch display, 1920 x 1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset, 1.5GHz octa-core 64-bit CPU, Adreno 405 GPU
• RAM: 2GB RAM
• Storage: 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
• OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HIVE 1.5 UI
• Primary Camera: Dual-camera setup at the rear: 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel, Autofocus with UbiFocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording
• Front Camera: 5-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash, and wide-angle lens
• Battery: 3,200 mAh non-removable
• Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB port with USB OTG, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
All the basic connectivity features are present like hybrid dual-SIM, and supports 4G LTE networks in India. It also features other connectivity features such as Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port, and a headphone jack. It also supports USB Host and USB OTG which is used to connect your device to pen drives, storage devices, keyboards, printers, mouse etc.
Price and Availability of Xolo Black:
Xolo Black will be available on Flipkart from July 13th and is being priced at Rs. 12,999 which is decent for the specifications it is offering and the dual camera along with it. It will take on devices like the Moto G.