Vivo has launched their latest mid-range smartphone, the Vivo Y66 which is a selfie focussed smartphone sporting a 16MP front facing the camera with a soft flash feature to capture the best selfies. Surprisingly the Vivo Y66 does not come with a Fingerprint sensor which has become a must-have feature in even entry level smartphones. It sports a 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5d curved glass on top having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
Specifications of Vivo Y66:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass on top
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16MP front-facing camera with soft flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
The Vivo Y66 is powered by an Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It is coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB using microSD card. The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD) option. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Funtouch OS 3.0 on top.
The main USP of the device is the camera, the Vivo Y66 is a selfie focussed smartphone with an impressive 16MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and Soft flash. It also comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. It carries the typical Vivo design concept and looks similar to their other smartphones, which is quite decent.
The Vivo Y66 comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Vivo Y66 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and is available in Crown Gold and Rose Gold color. The phone will be available across India from March 20th.