Vivo has launched their latest smartphone (Bezeless) Vivo Nex which was announced in China earlier this year in May as the Nex S. The device was launched today in India, it comes with an impressive 6.59-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display and is completely bezel-less with not even a notch thanks to the motorized front camera module. It comes with 91.24 % screen to body ratio and has Screen Soundcasting technology as well.
The Vivo Nex comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, along with the 5-megapixel secondary rear camera for AI portrait shots with auto scene detection. the front camera is an 8MP shooter which is housed in a casing which is controlled by extremely precise micro-stepping motors, with independent drive ICs and precision control algorithms to precisely control this process.
Vivo Nex Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.3:9 aspect ratio display, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Processor: 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Camera: 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the company says that the third-generation screen fingerprint technology, is smaller, and more powerful offering 50% better accuracy and the unlocking speed is increased by 10% compared to the predecessor. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo based on Funtouch 4.0 OS. It comes with an In-display Fingerprint sensor which is quite fast as well, it is a new technology being used by Vivo.
The Vivo Nex is powered by a 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support, quite impressive for a Flagship smartphone I must say. Vivo has really outdone themselves in this aspect with the latest technology and giving top specifications for the device.
The Vivo Nex is priced at Rs. 44,990 available in Black color and only one variant – 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. The device will be available exclusively on Amazon.in along with Vivo Shop online and will be available offline stores as well. The device will start shipping fro July 21st. There are some offers available on launch, Rs 4,000 cashback on HDFC Credit/Debit cards One-time screen Replacement etc.