Vivo has taken the offline market by storm with their primarily selfie focused smartphones giving the most importance to camera. Vivo smartphones come with Funtouch software to give the best user experience to users in the camera segment. One feature which I found most useful in everyday usage was a smart motion called the “Tilt to Zoom picture” which lets you zoom into pictures by just tilting the smartphone.
In every smartphone, to zoom into any picture you had to either pinch and zoom or double tap to zoom which required using both your hands or two fingers in case of double tap to zoom. Out of the three I have found Tilt to zoom option to be the fastest to zoom into any picture and save some valuable time.
How to Activate Tilt to Zoom feature in Vivo smartphones:
- Tap on Settings and then scroll down and select Smart Motion option
- Under the options the second last option is the “Tilt to Zoom” feature
- On the right side of the option, tap on the toggle switch it On to activate the feature
That is it you have successfully activated Tilt to Zoom feature on your Vivo smartphone, now you can use this feature to zoom into any picture easily by just tilting your phone forward and backward.
How to use Tilt to Zoom feature in Vivo smartphone:
- Open any picture on your Vivo smartphone
- Now press on the picture with your Thumb or any finger and move the phone backward and forward using your wrist
- This will help in zooming in or out of the image
Vivo has launched many smartphones into the market concentrating on Selfie but they also come with some interesting and useful features like the Tilt to zoom, Air operation, Smart turn on/off screen etc. Smartphones like Vivo V5S, Vivo V5 Plus, Vivo V5 and Y series smartphones are not up to the mark against their competition in the performance segment but are impressive in the camera aspect. If you are someone who is more into taking and sharing photos and videos without much emphasis on performance, Vivo devices are good for you.