It is now becoming a trend to release or make smartphones available on e-commerce websites which was started by Motorola and then Xiaomi and Asus, now looking at the craze and hype which is being created by these flash sales Samsung has also stepped in with Flipkart getting ready to launch its Galaxy S5 mini.
There is no official announcement but by looking at what Flipkart posted on their official facebook page it is obvious that the device is Galaxy S5 mini and the text confirms it – “expect something small from a big name in smartphones” and said that it is “Flipkart Exclusive”. There is no mention of the name or release date or the pricing or specifications.
Specifications and Features of Galaxy S5 Mini available in Flipkart:
- It has a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display
- Runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 OS out of the box like the Galaxy S5
- The device supports Dual SIM
- IP67 certified for dust and water resistance
- Runs on 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 3 Quad 3470 processor and Mali-400MP4 GPU
- It sports a 8MP camera with LED flash with Full HD 1080p Video recording
- It also has a 1.5GB RAM
- Runs on a 2100mAh battery
- Internal storage or 16GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card
- There is a fingerprint sensor under its home button like the one seen in Galaxy S5
The details about the release date its pricing and other details have not been mentioned but Flipkart will soon be selling it and hope the pricing of the device is place appropriately and we have to look at the kind of response Samsung gets from this flash sale after what we are seeing in case of Xaiomi and other such companies, lets hope that the pricing is placed competitively and benefit the customers in the battle of the smartphone companies.