Samsung has announced their latest smartphone, the Galaxy J3 Pro which is the elder sibling to the Galaxy J3 having a better camera and more memory. With the Galaxy J3 Pro sporting a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory further expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes with better 8MP rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture along with a 5MP front-facing camera. The device comes with different feel having a metal like design on the back panel although it is made up of polycarbonate material.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro:
- Display: 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC
- Battery: 2600mAh
The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and it comes with a 2600mAh battery which gives good battery life to the 5-inch display sporting device. The device comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC.
The Galaxy J3 Pro is available in two colors Gold and gray and launched in China and will be available through China Telecom. It is priced at 990 Yuan which is approximately US$ 150 or Rs. 10,090. There is no update on the availability of the device.