Samsung has announced the latest smartphone in ‘C series’ the Galaxy C7 Pro which is a successor to the Galaxy C7. The devices comes with a metal body design similar to its predecessor and a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device sports a Home button below the Display which also sports a Fingerprint sensor similar to the Galaxy C7. The device is pretty thin at just 7.0 mm in thickness.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU. It is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256 GB using micro SD card. Both the Galaxy A series and C series smartphones are premium segment devices with metal body design and the C7 Pro also carries the same design and build quality.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro:
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3300mAh with fast charging
The Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and aperture of f/1.9 the front camera is also a 16MP shooter with similar f/1.9 aperture. Te device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS out of the box and comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC. It is powered by a 3300mAh battery with fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will be available in three colors – Gold, Rose Gold and Blue and is priced at 2799 Yuan or US$405 which is Rs. 27500 approx.) and will be available for pre-order in China shortly. There is no information about its availability in other regions.