Qihoo 360 (QiKU) has launched their latest smartphone, the N4 at a launch event in China. The device comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD resolution having 2.5D curved display. The device is powered by a 64-bit Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 Processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
The device comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF with focus as fast as 0.1 seconds and the front camera is a 5MP shooter having f/2.0 aperture. The device has a candy bar design with rounded glass borders on the front and three capacitive touch buttons below the display.
Specifications of QiKU N4:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Deca-Core 64-bit MediaTek Helio X20 with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM with 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with Sony sensor, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF along with a 5MP front facing camera having f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 360 OS
- Battery: 3080mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The QiKU N4 sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device below the Rear camera and LED flash. the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 360 OS over it. It has connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device comes with a 3080mAh battery and supports Turbo charge.
The Qihoo 360 (QiKU) N4 is available in White, Pink and Yellow colors with registrations for Flash sales starting from May 13th on their official site and is priced at 899 Yuan in China which is approximately Rs. 9,190. There is no information about the global roll out in other regions apart from China.