Portronics, a brand famous for its mobile accessorires has launched their first fitness watch, the Yogg X which joins their Yogg Fitness tracker which was launched last year. The Fitness watch as we can call it comes with an OLED touch screen which helps in showing minimal details such as Time, date, battery status along with notifications like SMS, emails, missed calls, reminders etc. The fitness watch is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
The OLED touch display in the Yogg X can be activated anytime by just touching on the designated spot which also helps in shifting between modes as well. The Yogg X fitness watch comes with an IP67 rating for water resistance which will help in letting fitness freaks to use the watch in daily fitness routines and activities outdoors as well.
Specifications of Yogg X fitness watch:
- OLED display with 64 x 32 pixels resolution touch screen
- Display shows Notifications for SMS, calls, emails, reminders etc
- Tracks Distance, calories, steps and sleep patterns
- Has Vibration alert for alarms and reminder vibration alert when the phone is left behind
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
- Water and Dust Resistance rating – IP67 up to 1 meter or 3 feet deep up to 30 minutes
- 55mAh battery with a standby time of 5 days
- 3-axis accelerometer
The Portronics Yogg X comes with removable center piece which has two bands in Red and Black colors to let you swap between the bands as and when required. The fitness watch measures 254 x 34 x 10 mm in dimensions and weighs 20 grams in weight making it quite compact for fitness tracking options. The Fitness watch comes with a 55mAh battery which is said to have 5 days of standby time.
The Portronics Yogg X fitness watch comes in black and red color bands and is priced at Rs. 2499. It is available on Filpkart at s discounted price of Rs. 2,299 with additional discounts with Axis bank cards.