Oppo has launched two new minimal bezel 18:9 ratio display sporting devices, the Oppo F5 Youth and Oppo A79 to expand its range in the popular and ever growing segment. Both the new devices come with 18:9 aspect ratio displays, the Oppo F5 Youth will be available in India in December, it comes with similar display as the Oppo F5 sporting a 6-inch IPS-LCD panel display with Full HD+ resolution (2160x1080p). The Oppo F5 Youth is powered by a MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 octa-core processor with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
The Oppo F5 Youth comes in just one variant having 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space which can be expanded further by 256GB using microSD card. The Oppo F5 Youth is a front camera centeric device which comes with a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and it has AI software to enhance your selfies using facial recognition. The rear camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash.
Specifications of Oppo F5 Youth:
- Display: 6-inch IPS-LCD panel display with Full HD+ resolution of 2160x1080p
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P 23 octa-core processor coupled with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with up to 256GB expandable memory via microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash along with a 16MP front-facing camear with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.2 on top
- Connectivity: Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3200mAh
The Oppo F5 Youth comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS out of the box with ColorOS 3.2 optimized skin on top. The device has the same build and design as the Oppo F5 and measures the same as well in terms of dimensions. It is powered by a 3,200 mAh battery.
The Oppo F5 Youth has been launched in Philippines at Php 13,990 which is roughly Rs. 17,000 INR. As for its launch in India, the expected date is in december and is expected to be priced around Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 17,000.