Oppo the sister company of Vivo has launched their latest smartphone, the Oppo F3 which is a selfie-centered smartphone much like its sister company, Vivo which has recently launched the Vivo V5 S smartphone. The device comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D Corning Glass 5 protection. The Oppo F3 is powered by a 1.5GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage space. The device comes with Aluminum Alloy Body with a Fingerprint sensor in the Home button located below the display.
Specifications of Oppo F3:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek 6750 processor
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash and on the front is a dual camera set up with a 16MP and 8MP 120-degree wide angle lens for group selfies
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0 on top
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.1 a/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh
The main aspect of the device is the dual front facing camera set up, the Oppo F3 sports a 16MP and an 8MP front facing camera which lets you capture 120-degree wide angle selfies. It comes with features like Beautify 4.0 which gives your selfies the perfect look. The rear camera is a 13MP shooter which comes with modes like Ultra HD mode, Night mode, Anti-shake 2.0 etc and is capable of recording up to 1080p resolution. The Oppo F3 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box with custom color OS 3.0 on top.
The device is powered by a 3,200mAh battery. The Oppo F3 is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available in Gold and Rose Gold colors. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart as well as offline stores from today till May 12th and again go on sale from May 13th.