Oppo has launched their new smartphone the A 57 which is a selfie focused mid range smartphone taking the competition of smartphone being launched with the main USP being the front camera. This Selfie focused smartphone sports a 16MP front facing camera which is similar to the one seen in Oppo F1s. Although there is no front facing flash, it comes with the screen flash feature to help in taking great captures in low light conditions with the 16MP front camera.
The Oppo A57 comes with a 5.2-inch IPS LCD HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and covered with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space expandable further up to 128GB using microSD card.
Specifications of Oppo A57:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash and a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2900mAh
The main USP of the device is the Camera and the Oppo A57 comes with a great 16MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens and screen flash feature. The rear camera is a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and comes woth LED Flash. It directly competes with the likes of Vivo V5 Plus which comes with similar front camera sensor set up.
The Oppo A57 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box with ColorOS 3.0 on top. It is powered by a 2900mAh battery and comes with connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS and microUSB port.
The Oppo A57 is priced at Rs. 14,999 and will be avialable in Gold color available from February 3rd across all offline company stores and will also be available on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal.