OPPO is on a launch spree and their latest device is the OPPO A5 which was introduced in China last month. The device comes with similar specifications like the recently launched A3s with some minor changes. The OPPO A5 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 87.8% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 450 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU and comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space which can be expanded to 256GB using microSD card. The difference between A3s and A5 is 4GB of RAM in A5.
The OPPO A5 runs on ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shot and 8-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features that is capable of intelligently recognizing 296 facial features.
OPPO A5 Specifications:
- Display: 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The Back of the device comes with a dazzling illusion texture using nano scale microcrystalline technology giving it an impressive diamond cut like appearance. The OPPO A5 has Dual Hybrid SIM slot nano+nano+microSD. It comes with 4230mAh battery which promises 14 hours of Video playback and comfortable use of 2 days on regular usage and 1 day with heavy usage.
The OPPO A5 is priced at Rs. 14990 and will be available in Blue and Red colors, it is available in both offline and online stores starting from tommorow.