Nokia Lumia 1020 the latest addition to the Lumia family comes with 41 Mp Camera being launched by Nokia. This is surely a merger of the Lumia and Pureview 41 Mp camera phone which was much talked about what exactly it is. So Nokia is coming up with this feature rich Phone sporting a 41 mp camera and here are the features.
It was to be named Nokia 909 but later it is being names Lumia 1020. The Lumia 1020 will be a dream phone for Photography enthusiasts with the 41 MP camera and the features of Low light imaging and OIS along with the Windows 8 operating system makes this a lot better phone compares to the earlier Pureview phone by Nokia.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Features and Specifications:
It has optical image stabilization (OIS) built in – This feature separates this one from the Pureview as this feature is taken from the Lumia 920 and 925 and included into Lumia 1020 with 41 MP camera.
- It takes the image in a 32MP and 5MP at the same time in 16:9 Ratio
- 4.5 inch AMOLED WXGA (1280 x 768)
- 2.5D sculpted glass Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.5 Ghz dual-core Snapdragon
- 38MP image is shot in 4:3 ratio,
- 5MP image is over sampled dropping 7 pixels into one “super pixel” to get a clearer and crisp picture,
- 1.2 Mp front Camera (compared to the 41 MP at the back this looks very bad)
RAM and Storage:
- 2GB of RAM, an increase of 1GB compared to Lumia 920 and 925
- 32GB of internal storage, no external storage option
- 2000 mAh battery – Wireless Charging
- Maximum talk time (3G): 13.3 h
- Standby time: 16 Days
- Video Playback time: 6.8 hours
- Music Playback time: 63 hours
- $ 299 (In contract with AT&T)
The Windows Phone processes up to 5x more megapixels than competing hardware. “You can literally find a needle in a haystack.”
The Nokia Lumia 1020 will be released in market by AT&T and the pricing is a very competitive $299. The release date for this device is July 26th