Earlier in December last year, HMD Global has launched two new feature phones, the Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM which come with the same durability known to us from the older times. HMD promises that these feature phones will also be having the same durability by sporting hard-wearing polycarbonate shells and scratch-resistant color as shown in the video.
The Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come with a 2.4-inch QVGA display having a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. Both the Nokia devices run on Nokia Series 30+ OS, it comes with expandable memory option via microSD card up to 32GB. The device sports a 0.3MP VGA camera with LED flash.
Specifications of Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM:
- Di2.4-inch (240x320p) QVGA
- Camera: 0.3MP VGA camera with LED flash
- OS: Nokia Series 30+
- Memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, FM Radio and MP3 player
- Dimensions: 118.0×50.2×13.5mm; Weight: 81.0 grams
- BL-5C, 1020mAh battery
- Standby time: up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM
- Dual band 900/1800MHz (Single SIM and Dual SIM); Dual band 850/1900MHz (Single SIM only)
Both the feature phones come with Connectivity features like Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector. It comes with features like FM Radio and MP3 player giving multimedia features to the two devices. It comes with a BL-5C battery with 1020 mAh battery which is said to give up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM.
The Nokia 150 Dual SIM is available on Flipkart and is priced at Rs. 2,059. HMD is expected to launch the Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 along with the iconic Nokia 3310 in India in the second quarter of 2017.