Motorola has launched their latest entry level smartphone, the Moto C which comes with Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box and supports 4G VoLTE both of which have become a necessity even in entry-level devices at the moment. The Moto C comes with a 5-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor. The Moto C carries the same design concept as the other Moto devices with the rounded Camera and flash set up on the back.
The Moto C comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage space which can be further expanded using microSD card slot up to 32GB. The device comes with a polycarbonate body having a micro-textured back panel.
Specifications of Moto C:
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 microns, 74° lens, 720p video recording and 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 2350mAh removable
The Moto C comes with Android 7.0 nougat OS out of the box and also supports 4G VoLTE along with connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. The device comes with 2350mAh battery which is removable.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group, said: According to the reports fewer people are expected to upgrade to smartphones because of concerns over price, need and ability to use. We see this as a huge opportunity for a brand like us to initiate the smartphone journey for feature phone users. At Motorola, we focus on mobility through device innovation, user-centric design and smart connectivity to offer the best possible smartphone experience to the consumers.
The Moto C is priced at Rs. 5,999 in India and comes in Pearl White and Starry Black colors. It is available in 100+ cities across the country with immediate effect. The Moto C is launched shortly after the company announced the Moto Z2 Play smartphone along with the new Moto Mods.