Micromax has launched their latest budget friendly 4G smartphone, the Bolt Selfie Q424. The Bolt Selfie comes with a 5MP front facing camera to capture great selfies with the device and it also supports 4G LTE as well and at this price range this is a great offering by Micromax. The smartphone sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
The Bolt Selfie is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit SoC with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage with option to further expand up to 32GB using microSD card.
Specifications of Micromax Bolt Selfie:
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage having expandable memory option with microSD up to 32GB
- Camera: 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording and a 5MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1750mAh
The device gets its name the Bolt Selfie thanks to the 5MP front facing camera which lets you capture great photos with nice light exposure and features. The device runs on Androi 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It is powered by a 1750mAh battery.
The Micromax Bolt Selfie is available in White and Champagne colors and exclusively available on Flipkart priced at Rs. 4,999. We have seen that Intex has launched an affordable smartphone, the Intex Cloud String HD priced at Rs. 5,599 with Fingerprint sensor and is 4G VoLTE enabled along with having a HD display which are quite good at the price range. Micromax also needs to step up to the competition and launch an affordable smartphone with Fingerprint sensor to compete with Intex.