Meizu has launched their latest budget level smartphone the Meizu m3s which comes with 4G VoLTE support an fingerprint sensor as well priced competitively at Rs. 7,999 entering the very competitive segment lined with devices like Coolpad Note 3 etc which come with similar specifications. The device comes with a 5-inch HD display having 2.5D curved glass display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU and comes in two variants based on RAM and Storage – 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage along with the higher end variant having 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB using microSD card. The device carries the same design concept as the other Meizu series devices with the Home button below of display sporting the Finger print sensor.
Specifications of Meizu m3s:
- Display: 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass display having resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB while the other option comes with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3020mAh
The Meizu m3s sports a 13MP rear facing camera with dual-tone LED flash along with PDAF having aperture of f/2.2 and 5P lens and Meizu has mentioned that with the rear camera you can focus in just 0.2 seconds, the front camera is a 5MP shooter with aperture of f/2.0 and 4P lens. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box with FlyMe OS 5.1 on top.
The device comes with a Home button on the front below the display having the Fingerprint sensor in it which is a mTouch 2.1 sensor. The metal unibody design gives it a sturdy look and feel. The Meizu M3s comes with hybrid SIM slot which comes with an optional microSD card slot, it supports 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support as well. It comes with a 3020mAh battery which is non-removable.
The Meizu M3s is available in Gold, Silver and Grey colors priced at Rs. 7999 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage while the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage variant priced at Rs. 9,299. The device will be available exclusively on Snapdeal.