Reliance Jio has been in news right from the time it has made its free 3 months preview offer official by giving away a Free Jio SIM card with every LYF smartphone. The Jio 4G offer and insane speeds gained popularity when the company announced that they will be giving Free Jio SIM card with the 3 months preview offer with Samsung devices as well. Now Reliance has also included LG smartphones to the list of smartphones which will now be eligible to get the Jio 4G SIM.
It is clear that all the LG smartphones which support 4G connectivity will be eligible to get the Jio Preview offer. Many users have mentioned that the preview offer details popped up right after installing the Jio App on their LG devices like:
- LG G5
- LG G4
- LG G4 Stylus 4G
- LG K10
- LG K7
- LG G3
- LG Stylus 2
- LG Spirit LTE
- LG Google Nexus 5X
All LG devices which have 4G connectivity feature in their device will be eligible to receive the Preview offer without any problem. To know how to get a Reliance Jio SIM with preview offer in LG smartphone follow the steps mentioned below. List of Samsung smartphones eligible to get Reliance Jio SIM and Preview offer (Reliance and Samsung have now included the J series and On series smartphones as well)
What are the Documents required to get Reliance Jio SIM?
After generating the code and it is being said that from Monday you will not be needing a code as well – Go to the nearest Reliance Digital or Dx Mini store and some select modern trade outlets carrying the following documents:
- Original Proof of Address (POA) and copy which can be Vote I.d, Aadhaar card, Passport etc
- Proof of Identity (POI) and copy – Vote I.d, Pan card, Passport etc
- One passport size photograph.
It is important that you carry the smartphone for which you are seeking the SIM card with you while visiting the outlet for the SIM card.
How to get Reliance Jio SIM for LG smartphone?
If you are having a LG smartphone which supports 4G VoLTE and want to get the Reliance Jio SIM with the preview offer, follow the steps mentioned below.
- From your LG smartphone download the Reliance Jio App and also the other Jio Apps which are mentioned in the App
- Launch the App and you will find the option “Get Jio SIM” tap on it
- Now you will get a barcode and Jio Offer code which mentions the period of validity
- This code can be used only for the device it is generated on
- Now choose the proof of address and proof of identity which you would like to submit for the verification process
- Visit the nearest Reliance Digital Store and submit the documentation and you will be receiving he free Reliance Jio SIM card – Make sure that you carry the Smartphone with your while visiting the center
- Now place the SIM card into your LG smartphone and call 1977 to verify your SIM card
What are the Bands supported by Reliance Jio in smartphones – Band 5 (850MHz), Band 3 (1800Mhz) and band 40 (2300MHz).
Reliance has now extended their preview offer to LG along with the earlier Lyf and Samsung smartphones extending their reach further into the market. The heat from Reliance is getting to other telecom operators as well with Airtel giving offers like free 9GB of Data with every J series smartphone and many other companies slashing their rates or increasing the amount of data being given.