LG India has launched their latest smartphone, the X Screen which comes with Dual Display. The LG X Screen was first seen in MWC 2016 held in February earlier this year. The main USP of the device is the 1.76-inch secondary LCD Display over the primary 4.93-inch HD display. The secondary display is similar to the one seen in the V10 which has an always-on display, this helps in checking notifications and other details without the need to keep turning on the display conserving a lot of battery life.
The LG X Screen comes with a 4.93-inch HD display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels along with the 1.76-inch LCD display on top having the always on display type. The Secondary Display is useful in showing Notifications, Apps etc which makes it pretty useful for everyday use. The build of the device is different with the use of Glass Fiber on the back which is said to be more resistant compared to glass.
Specifications of LG X Screen:
- Display: 4.93-inch HD Display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and a 1.76-inch secondary display with resolution of 520 x 80 pixels.
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable with microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC
- Battery: 2300mAh
It is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable using microSD card. The LG X screen comes with 13MP rear camera with LED flash capable of recording Videos at 1080p and an 8MP front facing camera. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with LG custom UI over it.
The LG X Screen comes with 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC options. The device is powered by a 2300mAh battery and is said to give 120 hours of standby time and up to 780 minutes of 3G talktime. The LG X Screen will be exclusively available on Snapdeal starting from July 20th priced at Rs. 12,990.