LG has announced their Flagship smartphone, the V30 at IFA 2017 in Berlin earlier today. LG has improved the quite popular V20 and have come up with its elder sibling the V30 which comes with the 18:9 aspect ratio 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision display having rounded corners and narrow bezels which were seen in the LG G6. The device comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and pixel density of 538 ppi.
LG V30 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU. It comes with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage in V30 and 128GB internal storage in V30+ with option to expand storage up to 2TB using microSD card.
Specifications of LG V30:
- Display: 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (V30) / 128GB (V30+) (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0+
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF, 13MP secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens and a 5MP front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG V30 comes with 16MP rear camera with f/2.6 aperture and a 13MP secondary camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. The dual rear cameras come with OIS, EIS, PDAF and Laser Auto focus. The front camera is a 5MP sensor with 90-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS with LG UX 6.0+ on top.
The device is Water, dust resistant (IP68) and MIL-STD 810 certified. It comes with fingerprint sensor on the back of the device. The device is very sleek at just 7.3mm in thickness and weighs 158 grams in weight. It supports 4G VoLTE and Bluetooth 5.0 LEhaving USB Type-C 2.0 port. The LG V30 is powered by a 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and it supports Wireless charging.
The LG V30 will be available in Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet colors. The availability of the device starts from Korea on September 21 and will be followed by North America, Asia, Europe, Africa and Middle East. The availability in India is not revealed yet, the pricing of the device will be updated shortly.