Lenovo has launched their latest budget segment smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. The device sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is the company’s latest entry-level smartphone with Voice over LTE support. It is powered by a 1 GHz 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card.
The Vibe B comes with basic design as seen in the entry-level smartphone without anything new. The navigation buttons are located below the display on the bezel below the display. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe B:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with up to 32GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- Battery: 2000mAh removable
The Vibe B comes with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. It comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio. It is powered by a 2000mAh battery which is removable.
The Lenovo Vibe B will be available in Matte Black and Matte White colors and is priced at Rs. 5799 which is priced quite high as compared to the competition with smartphones priced much lower for the specifications which are seen here, devices from companies like Swipe, Intex etc have smartphones with 4G VoLTE support at a much lower price point.