Lenovo has launched their latest smartphone in the P series, the P2 which is the successor to P1 in India. The smartphone comes with a massive 5100mAh battery carrying on from where the P1 left and it also supports 24W quick charge. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display having 100% NTSC color gamut. It comes with unibody metal design and below the display is a Home button which sports the fingerprint sensor.
The Lenovo Vibe P2 is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes in two variants based on RAM – 3GB or 4GB while the storage option is 32GB with an option to expand further using microSD card.
Specifications of Lenovo P2:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 100% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: Two variants having 3GB or 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable further using microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC
- Battery: 5100mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Lenovo P2 comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and a 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
The devices sports a 5100mAh battery with fast charging and it promises up to 10 hours of usage in just 15 minutes of charge and can fully charge in under 90 minutes. You can also charge other phones using the phone and it also features one-key power saver, which puts the phone in ultimate power saver mode. It promises up to 32 days of standby and up to 78.69 hours of talk time on 4G.
The Lenovo P2 will be available in Champagne Gold and Graphite gray colors and will be available exclusively on Flipkart priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 3GB RAM and Rs. 17,999 for the 4GB RAM variant.