Lenovo has launched their latest smartphone, the K6 Power which comes with a massive 4000mAh battery in a live stream event today. Lenovo has introduced the K6 series devices at the IFA 2016 event earlier this year in Berlin showcasing Lenovo K6, K6 Note and K6 Power at the event and only the K6 Power has made its way to India. The Lenovo K6 Power sports a 5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with 3GB of RAM.
The Lenovo K6 Power carries the K5 series styling in terms of body design and appearance with the Fingerprint sensor placement below the camera on the back of the device. The device comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage having an option to expand further to 256GB using microSD card.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Power:
- Display: 5-inch Full HD display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with option to expand further to 256GB using microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and an 8MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po
- Connectivity: 4G LTE and VoLTE support, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
The Lenovo K6 Power sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and comes with PDAF along with an 8MP front facing camera for good selfies. The device runs on Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS. The device runs on Android Marshmallow Os out of the box. The K6 Power comes with a 4000mah battery which is said to give 96.5 hours of Music playback, 13.6 hours of Video playback, 48 hours of voice calling and 12.6 hours of web surfing. It comes with 4G LTE and VoLTE support along with connectivity features like Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS.
The Lenovo K6 Power is priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from December 6th 12.00 pm.