Lenovo has launched their latest smartphone, the K6 Note in India which was first introduced at IFA earlier this year in September. The company has launched the successor to the Vike K5 Note which was also launched in January 2016 with slight upgrades. The device comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC which comes with four 1.2GHz Cortex A53 and four 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
The Lenovo K6 Note comes with a full metal body having Lenovo branding on the back panel, The back of the device sports a 16MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front facing camera. The camera protrudes slightly from the back panel with an evident bump.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Note:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash along with an 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh built-in battery
The K6 Note comes with two options based on RAM – 3GB/4GB RAM with internal storage of 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. The device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS out of the box with Vibe UI on top. Similar to its predecessors and other Vibe smartphones, the device comes with TheaterMax Technology which helps in giving immersive VR experience while using VR headset. The device comes with a 4000mAh battery which is non removable, the K6 Note has connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
The Lenovo K6 Note will be available in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM variant, while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499. The flash sales bubble seems to have burst as Lenovo is making the K6 Note available through offline stores across the country from December 17th.