There has to be something new and upgraded to catch the eye of the customer and that is what all the companies are trying to do, with the processing power and displays becoming better and better there was a slight lack of neglect towards battery power, but here is a company which are now introducing a device with 6000mAh powered battery which is a whole 2000 mAh more than its nearest competitor.
The Innos D6000 is aptly named as it is powered by a 6000mAh battery which is possible because of the presence of two cells one which is 2580 mAh and the other a 3520 mAh battery making it 6000 mAh in total. As there are two batteries in the device Innos has introduced Duocharge technology which makes sure that both the batteries are charged at the same time.
Features and Specifications of Innos D6000 and D6000m:
- 2 inch Full HD JDI made display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Protection in Gorilla Glass 3
- Measures 144 x 72.2 x 11.9 mm
- Octa core Snapdragon 615 64-bit chipset (or) Mediatek processor names as D6000m
- 3GB RAM in the Snapdragon version and 2GB RAM in the Mediatek version
- 32GB internal memory
- Primary or Rear camera is 16MP with Omnivision’s sensor having lens aperture of f/2.2
- OS is Android Lollipop 5.0
- Secondary or Front facing camera is 5MP
- Comes with a Type C USB 3.1 technology for fast charging
The device is a great advancement in the fact that all the top smart phone makers are just trying to introduce faster ways to charge their devices like Fast Charge, Quick Charge etc and not working on increasing the battery power. But with this technology Innos says that the device can work for 3-5 days on normal use without needing a charge.
Pricing of Innos D6000 and D6000m:
D6000 (Snapdragon model) is priced at 1799 Yuan or $290
D6000m (MediaTek SoC version) is priced at 1000 Yuan or $161
The device is going to be available for purchase in the month of June in China and the news about the rest of the world is not yet known, do keep looking at this space for more updates on this regard. And let us know what you think about the increase in battery size as compared to innovation of a new battery technology which can store more power and be slim enough to fit in a smart phone.