Huawei has announced yet another smartphone in the Honor series named Honor 4A which comes into the Budget category in China. The Honor 4A comes with basic specifications and is targeting at the Budget category market. The device comes with a 5-inch HD display having 720p resolution and it is powered by 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor. It sports a 8MP rear or primary camera with LED flash and Sony/Omni Vision sensor with an aperture speed of f/2.0 and has 2MP front facing camera.
The Honor 4A runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 OS with Emotion UI 3.1 over it. As usual the device is decent in the looks segment going with the design of Huawei Honor series. It measures 143.5 x 72.1 x 8.5mm and weighs at 155 grams.
Features and Specifications of Huawei Honor 4A:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS
- Processor 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Processor: 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- Rear Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 2MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72.1 x 8.5mm; Weight: 155 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2200mAh
Coming to the connectivity features the Honor 4A comes with Dual SIM option supporting 4G LTE and the SIM type us Micro SIM. All the other basic connectivity features are available like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. The device is powered by a 2200mAh battery which is decent enough for the device and its features.
Pricing and Availability of Huawei honor 4A:
The device will be available from July 28th in China with the Normal 4G variant and a Unicom/Telecom variants and the colors are Black and White. The device will be sold at 599 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 6130 or US $96) for the Normal 4G variant and for the Unicom/Telecom variant it is priced at 699 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 7150 or US $112)