HTC has launched their flagship smartphone, the U 11 in India earlier today. The device was launched internationally last month and has made its way into India with a price tag of Rs. 51,990 available from last week of June across India in both offline and Amazon.in online store. The HTC U11 comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 3D glass screen on the front and back of the device. It is one of the first devices to be powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in the market.
The HTC 11 smartphone comes with dust and water resistant having IP67 rating along with an Edge Sensor for the new squeeze interaction feature. In the sound segment HTC has managed to include USB-C audio along with the HTC USonic active noise cancellation with an ability to tune audio to your unique hearing. It also comes with HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition speakers to give better dynamic range audio and more loudness. There are omni-directional microphones which work together to record audio from all directions which act in sync with the camera while video recording to amplify specific sounds which are focused and zoomed in on.
Specifications of HTC U11:
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Processor: 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus, RAW capture, 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording, and Acoustic Focus, 120fps slow mo video at 1080p. The front camera is a 16MP shooter with 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense,HTC Sense Companion
- Sound: USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, 3D Audio recording with 4 microphones, Hi-Res audio certified
- Water and dust resistant (IP67), Fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
HTC U11 comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB built-in storage which can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card. It sports a 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera and a 16MP front facing camera. It comes with 4G VoLTE support, Bluetooth 4.2m USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 port and NFC. The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
The HTC U11 is available in Brilliant Black and Amazing Silver colors priced at Rs. 51,990 available in offline and online stores from last week of june. You can pre-order on HTC e-store from tomorrow (17th June), you get a free Flip cover worth Rs. 1,999 for pre orders.