Every smartphone comes with a certain amount of System memory which is used to store Cache or small files like browser temporary files, logs and other App data which your Honor or Huawei smartphones feels is required to help run your device smoothly. In many instances the Cache folder stores some harmful files from certain apps or websites which you might have visited, these can lead to Black Screen, repeated Reboot or restarting of the device on its own.
In many instances Clearing System Cache has helped many in fixing the Black Screen (which many call as Black Screen of Death), where the device becomes unresponsive suddenly. So let us seen how your can clear System Cache Partition from your Honor devices like Honor 6X, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 9n, Honor 7X, Honor 7, Honor 8X, Honor 8C Honor 10 Lite, Honor Play etc.
Steps to Clear or Wipe System Cache in Honor smartphones:
- Go to Recovery Mode – Turn Off your Honor smartphone, now Press and Hold the “Volume UP and Power Buttons” at the same time for 10-15 seconds
- You will enter the Recovery Mode when you see the options – Reboot System now, Wipe data /factory reset and Wipe cache partition options
- Press the Volume down button twice to select the Wipe cache partition option and press the Power button once to select it
- Your Honor smartphone will start to wipe the cache partition stored on your smartphone
- Now Reboot your smartphone once to see if the Error you were facing has been fixed.
Clearing or Wiping System Cache partition has been useful in fixing many minor bugs related to unstable apps or browser issues seen in Android devices. This has been successful in helping you fix Repeated Reboot or Restarting issue and in some cases where the phone has slowed down considerably and has become laggy. Do let us know if this was helpful in your case and if you have found any alternatives to it.