Samsung Galaxy K Zoom which is the second Generation of the Galaxy Camera after the Galaxy S4 Zoom. The Galxy K Zoom runs on Android KitKat 4.4 and with devices which runs on this OS. The devices which run on Android KitKat 4.4 have an option of taking screenshots with the help of Gesture control along with the Physical Key options.
So here I am going to show you both the methods which will help us in taking Screen shots in Samsung Galaxy K Zoom.
How to Take Screenshot in Galaxy K Zoom using Physical buttons:
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom has a Physical Home Button in the front of the device beneath the Display
- You have to use both your hands to take a screenshot in Galaxy K Zoom
- Hold the Volume Down button and the Home Button as seen in the image below at the same time.
- Hold the Buttons for one or two seconds until you can hear a click sound and can seen that the a screenshot has been taken on your display.
- The image or screenshot will be saved in the Gallery Folder of your device automatically.
How to Take Screenshot in Galaxy K Zoom using Physical gesture feature:
- Tap on Settings on your Galaxy K Zoom Homepage
- Scroll down and under Motion and then Tap on Motion and Gestures Icon as shown in the image above
- In the list of options available tap on Palm Swipe to Capture Option and on top right of the screen you will be seeing a bar which if Green means it is On and if it is grey means it is Off.
- Tap on it to Turn it On.
- Now on which ever screen you want to capture just Swipe your Palm over your screen as shown in the image above to take a screenshot which will be saved in your Gallery
These are the two simple means to take screenshot in Samsung galaxy K Zoom, in devices like the S series, Galaxy S3, S4 and S5 the same Physical method can be used to capture Screenshots and in devices running on Kitkat 4.4 the Palm Gesture control can be activated and used.