Xiaomi Mi3 created quite a stir in the smartphone market recently with its flash sales and the specifications of the device being offered at the price just attracted thousands of buyers in India finishing stocks in just seconds in Flipkart. Mi3 practically brought Xiaomi into the smartphone market with a bang and made everyone notice the company which was also touted as “China’s Apple” because of the design of the devices.
There are many instances in which you would like to capture a screenshot of the chat you want to share with your friend or and game high score which you have scored and any photo which you are not able to save from your browser. So if you are using the Xiaomi Mi3 and are confused on how to take a screenshot here is the tutorial for you.
Some Android Smartphones which have Home buttons require you to hold down the home button and the volume down button to capture a screenshot but in the Xiaomi Mi3 you do not have a Home button.
Steps to Capture Screenshot in Xiaomi Mi3:
- On the right side of the your device you can see the Volume rocker buttons on the top and below that is the Power button
- You have to press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together at the same time
- Press and hold both the buttons for a while until you will hear a clicking sound and can see on the screen that the screen in being captured.
- Once you hear and see it on the screen you can leave the buttons
- Go to your Gallery and see that your Screenshot is saved
You can do it directly on your stock Xiaomi Mi3 device without requiring any Root etc, but if you have Rooted your device there are some apps available in App Store which can help you capture screenshot with the help of these apps.