The predictive Text in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3 are seen by someone as very helpful and some utterly hate it as while typing in your local language it a big pain to keep correcting your mistake as it gives the english terms.
So for people who feel Predictive text in Samsung Note 3 and Galaxy S4 are a nuisance here is a tutorial to turn it off in your device.
Steps to Stop or Disable Predictive Text option in Note 3 or Galaxy s4:
- Go to Settings in your Galaxy s4 or Note 3 device.
- Click on Controls Tab in the Settings List.
- In the list seen below click on Language and Input settings.
- Then you will have to click on Samsung Keyboard settings (Tap the settings icon next to the Samsung keyboard).
- Select Smart Typing from the list shown below.
- Under smart Typing you have to Disable the Predictable Text or Next word Prediction option.
There are many other Tutorials for Android, do check them out: Android Tips and How-to