Many users have been facing an error while setting up Microsoft account with Windows Phone Store for installing apps in your Windows smart phone. You will be facing this error when you will be trying to sign in to your Microsoft account while installing apps from Windows phone store.
The error faced will be seen as shown in the image below, the error code will appear when you are trying to sign in to your account and sometimes even after signing in while trying to install any application you will get this error.
Why do you get Error code 800c0019 in Windows phone:
This error is faced mainly because of the change in time and date which is not matching with the present date and time or the region in which the device was purchased from. The App store and your account will be using the present date and time as reference and if those do not match with the ones in your device it will show this Error.
Steps to solve or fix error code 800c0019:
- From your Windows phone home page scroll left to access the apps list
- Now scroll to the bottom and search for Settings
- Tap on Date + Time to open the page
- Now from the options if the “Set date and time automatically” and also “set time zone automatically” is off you have to turn it ON
- This will automatically take the date and time settings from your network provider and set it as your device time.
- If you are not having signals and are working with the help of WiFi then you have to turn both the settings off and set the correct time and date.
After the settings are changed or saved you have to go back to windows phone store and try to sign into your account if you were facing the error in that stage or try to install the application which was facing this error which should be solved.