In Google Play store many people are facing a problem showing an Error 941 which is appearing while Updating Apps in their Android devices. This error is seen in all the Andorid Operating Systems from Ice cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean to Kitkat.
This error is being seen after the Google Marketplace was renamed as Google Play Store and it appears which updating many Apps. Error 941 is seen in all the devices like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Micromax etc.
Like all the Error Solutions we have posted earlier this can also be solved easily which mainly occurs due to Cache in your Android device.
Steps to Solve/Fix Error Code 941 appearing in Play Store while Updating Apps:
- Take your Android device in which the Error is appearing and Open Settings
- Click on Apps or Manage Applications and then Open “All” tab
- 3. Scroll Down to “Download Manager” and open it then click on “Force Stop”, “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”
- Go back to the Apps List
- Now scroll through all the Apps and Click on “Play Store”
- You will find many options from which you have to click on “Force Stop”, “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”
- After you have closed the setting try Updating now your problem must be solved.
- If you are still getting the same Error try this as a last resort
- Go to the Apps list Search and Open Play Store App and this time click on “Uninstall Play Updates”
- Try installing the Updates again from the same location and your error will have disappeared.
Now you can update all your apps without any errors and if you do get the same error anytime in the future follow the same steps to solve it.
Do subscribe to our site to get regular updates directly to your mail from the Subscribe box below.