Xiaomi Mi3 is the smartphone in news in India these days after its launch and there are some errors which are being faced by users one of which is that the device is. There are no major errors faced by Mi 3 users but this is being seen by quite some people.
- Automatic Restart of Mi3
- Stuck in Android Boot Loop
- Mi3 Stuck with MI logo on home screen
These Errors are seen when the user is trying to Update to the latest version using Recovery Mode or by Flashing ROM on their Mi3. Some users who were trying to update to the latest version which is MIUI 6 on their Mi 4 also faced the similar problem. The solution to the problem on both Mi3 and Mi4 is the same one which I am going to show below.
If you can you must try to Back UP your Data on your device before going for the steps mentioned below: How to Back UP and Restore Data in Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 as we need to Wipe data and Reset settings to help fix this error and in the process you will loosing your data stored on the phone.
I am going to divide the Solution or Fix for Stuck in Boot Loop and Stuck in MI logo into two parts:
When Mi3 and Mi4 is Restarting by itself automatically:
When you are able to see the screen you have to tap on Settings -> Updates -> tap on the Menu option -> Select the Reboot to Recovery Mode.
When Mi3 and Mi4 is Stuck at the Mi Logo on Screen:
Here as you cannot Select or see settings and Menu you have to do it physically with the help of Volume up and Power button.
- When on the Home Screen with the MI logo you have to press and hold the power button to turn your Mi3 or Mi4 device off. After your device is turned off you have to press and hold the Volume up + Power buttons together at the same time till the device goes into Recovery Mode.
- You will be seeing the screen which will ask you to select the language -> Tap on English
- You will see the Main Menu now with the options Reboot, Wipe and Reset, Install update .zip to System One and Power Off.
- You have to select Wipe and Reset first -> then tap on Wipe Cache -> and then tap on Wipe All Data -> Tap on Yes when asked for conformation.
- Now tap on the Main Menu option to go back to the Main menu and now tap on Reboot option to start Rebooting your Mi3 or Mi4.
Once you reboot your device you will not be facing this error once again but when you select Wipe and Reset your data stored on your device memory will be deleted always.