Notifications in today’s smartphones come in massive numbers with many applications like Facebook, twitter, email, messages etc running in the background. And in a hurry to remove all the unwanted notifications we might remove some important notifications as well.
So once you close the notifications from the status bar you will not be able to see the notifications again. Stop feeling disappointed and follow these simple steps to get back the closed notifications in Status Bar.
Note: This procedure will be successful only if your device has Android version 4.3 or more. As the Notifications widget is seen only in the 4.3 Jellybean or newer version.
Steps to See/View Closed Notifications in Android Devices:
- Open Widgets Tab in your Android Device
- Scroll through the options and Click on Settings
- Select the Widgets and after selecting the Widgets you will be directed to a set of options from which you will have to Click on “Notifications”
- Now go back to your Home Screen and you will find a “Notification settings icon”
- Click on this Notifications settings icon which will open the History of all the Notifications
With the help of this Notifications Settings you can even select the applications for which you want to turn off the Notifications.