iPhone 4, 5 can be paired with almost all Bluetooth Headsets available in the market. Don’t be in the mis understanding that Bluetooth Transfer is absent so Bluetooth Headset pairing wont be possible in iPhone. Here we are going to show you how you can Pair Nokia, Samsung, Jabra and other Bluetooth Headsets with your iPhone 4, 4s or iPhone 5.
With Apple rumored to Launch Phablets into the market with 4.7 and 5.7 inches screens in 2014 it is a sure indication that it wants to take on the competition in the big screen share of the market. With the latest iOS7 Release with new updates and features Apple is surely going in the right direction. Should wait for its new Devices to be launched.
Pairing your Device with iPhone is a very easy process which is often mistaken for a lengthy process and a complicated one.
Step by Step tutorial to Pair your Bluetooth Device with your iPhone:
- Choose and buy a Bluetooth device which is compatible with iPhone (heard some devices are not pairing up)
- Keep your iPhone and Bluetooth devices near each other as the Range of Bluetooth is mostly 10 – 20 feet depending on the device you are using.
- In your iPhone Go to Settings > General Settings > Bluetooth – Here you will find the On/Off Switch. (do not turn it on just now)
- Take your Bluetooth Device and switch it on, which can be wither by using the main single button or the volume rocker buttons in certain devices.
- When the little light (mostly blue) is blinking in the Bluetooth Device, Switch on the Bluetooth option in your iPhone.
- You will now see the Devices list which you have earlier paired or are in the surroundings.
- Bluetooth Name and to the Right of it will be “Not Connected”. (Here i am using a Nokia BH110 Bluetooth Headset)
- Click on “Not Connected” which will connect your Bluetooth device to your iPhone and “Connected” text can be seen
- To Disconnect the Bluetooth device do a long press on your Bluetooth device button and also turn off the Bluetooth option in your phone (it saves battery wastage)
Note: Make Sure that the Device you are using is compatible with your iPhone before you buy it.