Xiaomi is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer and has been successful in China and also in India recently after its release of Xiaomi mi 3 and the redmi 1s and redmi note, and the Mi 4 is also around the corner. But for people who have got their phones from China most likely the Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 which are not available freely in the market Google Play store is not available on your device.
Many users are finding it difficult on how to install Google Play Store and the how to download or install apps from Play Store as there is only Xiaomi App store available in the devices at the moment.
There is nothing to worry about and no need to Root your device or install play store or any applications through APK files on your Mi 3 or Mi 4 as it is very simple to install play store on your Mi 3 and Mi 4.
Steps to Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4:
- On your Home Screen tap on the Xiaomi App or Mi Store to launch it
- On the Right side top of your screen tap on the Search icon
- Now type in Google in the search box
- In the search results you get a Red Icon with a “g” in white text present on top of the list
- Tap on Install on the right side of this icon, which starts the download and installation automatically and the app icon will be present on your device
- Tap on the icon and launch the application and search for the Google Services Framework Icon Tap on it and Install the application
- Now you can see the various Google Services and search for the Google Play store icon and install it.
- This will automatically get installed and you can see the application icon on your device.
- Tap on the icon and sign in with your Gmail account of create one and start downloading the applications which you need from Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4.
This whole procedure takes less than 5 minutes to be completed and you can now happily install all Android applications from play store on your Xiaomi device and not worry about Rooting the device or installing apps using APK files.