Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 3 which has received a tremendous response in the market almost taking on the mid-range segment by storm, the LeEco Le 1s is the other device which is in competition to the Redmi Note 3. The device is perfect in almost all the aspects with a very good fingerprint sensor and UI. The device users have been facing a bug on users entering Child Mode.
When Redmi Note 3 users have entered into Child Mode, the device is getting stuck in Child mode and it is becoming impossible to exit Child Mode as the Exit button on the bottom of the screen in child mode is becoming irresponsive. So if you are facing the same problem in Child mode and want to get your Redmi Note 3 out of this mode, simply follow these steps mentioned below.
Note: Restarting/Rebooting the phone also did not work.
Steps to fix Redmi Note 3 Stuck in Child mode Error:
- From the Child mode screen, long press the Power button
- You will be getting the Airplane mode, Silent, Reboot and Power Off options
- Tap on Airplane mode to put your device into Airplane mode
- Now go back to the Child mode page and tap on Browser App to launch it
- Now Enter Google.com in the Address bar and launch it
- You will see Can’t connect to network in the new page and three options below it, Mobile Network, WiFi settings, Network Diagnostics
- Tap on Mobile Networks and it will take you to the Settings page
- From the Settings page you can access the Child Mode option and turn it Off.
This Error is being seen in Redmi Note 3 users and we are expecting Xiaomi to release an update for the Note 3 to Fix the Child mode bug in MIUI 7 and till then follow these steps to get out of child mode easily. Do let us know if you have found any other easy steps to get out of Child mode when facing this problem.