Google Photos is an amazing free photos storage service provided by Google which lets users backup and store photos and videos in the cloud and the Photos App automatically sorts and organizes all your photos by Date, Location, event etc making it easier for users to access albums. With the Photos App, you can create collages, short movies, animations etc making it an all in one app for photos and Videos storage for smartphone users. With the storage space limitations affecting everyone, this App is a great free service by Google to store unlimited photos on the cloud freeing up a lot of storage space on your device. One of the major problems with this App for Android devices is the absence of an option to download multiple photos at a time from Google Photos to your smartphone, as Google Photos App for Android and iOS allows only one photo to be downloaded at a time.
Google Photos for Windows, however, allows users to download multiple photos at once in bulk to your desktop. The Google Photos App lets you download one photo at a time. So if you are looking for a trick to help you Download multiple photos in bulk to your Android smartphone from Google Photos App for Android follow the steps mentioned below.
Download multiple photos in bulk from Google Photos to Android device using Google Drive:
For this option to work you need to have the latest version of Google Drive and also Google Photos installed on the Android device
- Launch the Google Drive App on your device
- Tap on the Menu icon located on the top left corner of your Screen
- Now tap on Google Photos option from the list
- All the photos saved in your Google Photos account will be displayed here, long press on one photo and then select the photos which you would like to download
- Now on the bottom of the screen you will get the Download icon, tap on it which will start the download process
- The photos will be saved in “Download folder” on your Android device
The Photos saved from Google Drive will be saved on your device storage in full size and can be accessed and used to edit or send to your friends or family easily without a problem. There are some apps such as Solid Explorer which allow you to download the photos saved in Google Photos to your android device, the App is a paid one which can be found on Google Play Store.