Honor a sub brand of Huawei has launched their latest smartphone, the Honor 8X Max in China which comes with a massive 7.12-inch FH+ display within a small body tanks to the slim bezels and having a screen to body ratio of 90.5%/. The Honor 8X Max is powered by a Snapdragon 660 or 636 processor and comes with 4GB RAM with 64GB or 128GB storage along with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage space with expandable memory up to 256 GB using microSD card.
The Honor 8X Max comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots. It has an 8-megapixel front camera.
Honor 8X Max Specifications:
- Display: 7.12-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU and 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture and a 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- SIM and Storage: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: WDual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh with fast charging
The Honor 8X Max comes with a massive 5000mAh battery which is required to power the huge display and it supports Fast charging as well. It comes with Hybrid Dual SIM slot and has a fingerprint sensor on the back of the device.
Honor 8X Max (SD 636)is priced at 1499 Yuan or Rs. 16,000 approx for the 4GB and 64GB variant while the 128GB variant is priced at 1799 yuan or Rs. 19000 approx. The SD 660 variant will be available from October in China. The availability and launch in Inida is not yet clear.