Coolpad has launched their latest mid-range smartphone, the Coolpad Note 5 Lite which is the “Coolpad Conjr” launched earlier this year in CES 2017. The device comes with decent specifications having a 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass on top with a 70.6% screen to body ratio having a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The front of the devices gets a premium appearance thanks to the curved glass borders with a huge bezel on the bottom having the capacitive touch buttons.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 5 Lite:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite is powered by a 1GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor with Mali T720 GPU. It sports 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage space which is expandable using microSD card. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box with Cool UI 8.0 on top. The back resembles the Redmi Note 4 with the antenna bands and the placement of the camera and the fingerprint sensor and a full metal unibody design.
The device sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front facing camera. The Coolpad Note 5 Lite supports 4G VoLTE and comes with connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device is powered by a 2500mAh battery.
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite will be available in Gold and Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 8,199 and will be available on Amazon India website exclusively from March 21st. It is a great device for the price going up against the Redmi 3s which offers better processor and higher battery life in comparison.