Coolpad has launched their latest smartphone in India, the Coolpad Max which is the company’s Flagship smartphone. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display having 1080p display coming with 2.5D Curved display having Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection. On the design front the device comes with metal body and rounded edges giving it a premium look and feel.
The Coolpad Max is launched targeting the mid-range segment and it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor and is coupled with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage which is further expandable using microSD card with hybrid SIM slot.
Specifications of Coolpad Max:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM along with 64GB 3MMC 5.1 internal storage further expandable with microSD card
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, ISOCELL CMOS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 6P Lens and a 5MP front facing camera with OV5648 sensor
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Cool UI 8.0
- Battery: 2800mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The Coolpad Max is not much upgraded from its younger siblings in terms of Camera, with a 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, ISOCELL CMOS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 6P Lens and a 5MP front facing camera with OV5648 sensor. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Cool UI 8.0.
The Coolpad Max comes with a 2800mAh battery having Quick Charge 3.0 along with connectivity features like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The company has mentioned that with Quick Charge 3.0 5 minutes of charge gives you 2 hours of talktime and it is providing a 9V/2A charger in the box.
Pricing and Availability of Coolpad Max:
The Coolpad Max is available in Gold and Rose colors and is priced at Rs. 24,999 in India. The smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.in starting from May 30th