With the number of SIM cards increasing for every user, Jio has become a sort of secondary SIM card for everyone in India. Many users are keeping back their primary number and using Reliance Jio SIM as their secondary number and most of us do not remember the number including me. So one day when someone asked me for my Jio number I was confused as I had not written it down or saved in anywhere, so here are three methods with which you can check your Reliance Jio or JioFi number.
4 Methods to check your Own Jio / JioFi Number:
- Call any cellphone or number from your VoLTE enable smartphone with Jio SIM in it
- MyJio Application
- USSD Code to check Jio number
- Jio4G Voice Application
Method 1: If you are having a second number or phone with you, you can call the number using your Jio phone to know the number or give your friend a missed call and as them to save the number. In case there are no phones near you, you can follow the other 3 methods where you can check from your own smartphone.
Method 1 to check JioFi number: Sending SMS from Jio number and Non Jio Number. You can send an SMS and get to know the phone number to your JioFi SIM card.
Note: The IMEI number to your JioFi can be seen on the JioFi box or you can see it by opening the battery compartment and remove the battery to find the IMEI number.
- SMS from Jio number: Take any phone with Reliance Jio number in it and send an SMS by opening the SMS app and tap on create or send SMS option and type in – Jio<IMEI number> and send it to 199.
- SMS from Non-Jio number: You can send the SMS as follows form any Non-Jio number to check your Jio number as follows – opening the SMS app and tap on create or send SMS option and type in – Jio<IMEI number> and send it to 7021799999.
Method 2: MyJio App – Your number will be displayed in MyJio application on your Jio smartphone. Follow the steps below to check your Jio number of MyJio app.
- Install MyJio Application on your Android or iOS device
- Launch the Application and if you are using it from a VoLTE enable smartphone with Jio SIM in it, you will be logged in automatically in a few seconds
- The Home page for MyJio App will be showing your Jio number on the Top
Method 3: USSD Code – There are USSD codes for Reliance Jio and one of the codes which helps in showing the Jio number is
- Open the Dialer app on your phone with Jio SIM in it
- Enter – *1# and click on call button
- A popup window will appear on your screen with your Jio number displayed in it
This is the most simplest and easiest way to check for your own Jio number from your own smartphone
Method 4: Jio4GVoice App – You need to install the Jio4GVoice App and launch the application on your device with Jio SIM in it, call any other number and your Jio SIM number will be displayed on it. (this is a complicated way)