Asus has launched the Zenfone Max Pro M1 recently shaking up the mid-range segment with amazing pricing, the device comes with Stock Android Oreo out of the box and as all devices with Stock Android do not have a direct option to display battery percentage in the Notification Bar, we have to look for another option to do it. Here in Zenfone Max Pro M1, you need to enable the option from System UI tuner. With most phones coming with the company’s own skin an option to display the battery percentage is directly available in the Battery option under settings.
What is System UI Tuner?
System UI Tuner gives users more options to tweak and customize the Android UI. These are experimental features, hence they may change, break, or disappear in any future releases.
Steps to Turn on Battery Percentage in Asus Zenfone Max M1:
As mentioned earlier you need to access System UI Tuner to turn on the Battery Percentage option, let us see how to do that in the steps below.
How to Activate System UI Tuner?
- Tap and hold the Settings Gear icon in the Notifications bar for 5 seconds and then release.
- You will get a short vibration and a notification will appear showing that System UI tuner has been enabled.
Now follow the below-mentioned steps to turn on Battery percentage option.
- Go to Settings and scroll down and tap on System Option
- System UI Tuner
- Now tap on the Status bar option
- Scroll through the options to the bottom
- Now tap the Battery option and select Always show percentage
That is it, you can now see the remaining battery percentage in the notification bar beside the battery icon, the same steps can be used in other devices running on Stock Android like the Pixel devices, Nokia 8, Xiaomi Mi A1 etc.